Our town is by the Bugatti Beach, we arre surrounded by the high Rocky Mountains and among them we can find the Eno Volcano. We also enjoy the clear waters of the Krystal lake in the middle of the town.
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
I am Mad City's Mayor, My name is Roberto or Ruperta and I am 27 years old.
Hello my name is Blond and I'm the policewoman of the city , In this city you can visit the Volcano , the Bugatti Beach and a lot of things , see you soon!
Hello Rudy, I'm Laura, the journalist of Madcity and I'm 21 years old. This city is the best place to live, here you can climb the Rocky Mountains, take photos of the Volcano, surfing at the Bugatti Beach... We hope that you have fun. See you soon !!!! ;)
hello Rudy welcome to our town madtown.I,m Alfonso a policeman,I hope that you enjoy it.We have many places to visit and many activities to do.Is not a very big town but is a very funny place
Hello Rudy, welcome to our town, i'm Aurelio, the councilor, i hope do you like our town, we have a lot of places to visit like the Rocky Mountains, the volcano Ano and the Bugatti Beach. See ya
Hello neighbords the Eugenia hurricane has destroyed almost all over my house ,has lifted the roof , garden ...and it has broken the huts where theywere animals from my veterinary clinic, many things are broken , but there are some that can be used.
My familyand me are good , but my dog has broken a leg and my cat has died
All around this devastated, the fields are filled With debris and almost all the houses falls
The sea has eaten part of the Beach (Bugatti Beach )
Hello my name is Anekke.I'm the vet of Mad city. I'm 24 years old
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Anekke.I'm the vet of Mad city. I'm 24 years old
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Anekke.I'm the vet of Mad city. I'm 24 years old
ReplyDeleteHellow my name is poli .I'm the policewoman of the city and i´m 23 years
ReplyDeleteI LOVE MY CITY :):)
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Vanessa and I am 23 years old
ReplyDeleteHello, my name is Adolf and I am a militar and a spy of the city. I think that my city is the best of the world.
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Amadeus and I am 18 years old.
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Daniela and I am the vet of madtown I have 21years old I love this town because is Very funny and I like the god !
ReplyDeleteA recomendable place to visit at own or ith your family .perfect placeB-)
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Blond and I'm the policewoman of the city , In this city you can visit the Volcano , the Bugatti Beach and a lot of things , see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHello Rudy, I'm Laura, the journalist of Madcity and I'm 21 years old. This city is the best place to live, here you can climb the Rocky Mountains, take photos of the Volcano, surfing at the Bugatti Beach...
ReplyDeleteWe hope that you have fun. See you soon !!!! ;)
hello Rudy welcome to our town madtown.I,m Alfonso a policeman,I hope that you enjoy it.We have many places to visit and many activities to do.Is not a very big town but is a very funny place
ReplyDeleteHello Rudy, welcome to our town, i'm Aurelio, the councilor, i hope do you like our town, we have a lot of places to visit like the Rocky Mountains, the volcano Ano and the Bugatti Beach. See ya
ReplyDeleteHola rudy bienvenida a la ciudad soy el alcalde Robert. Espero q te guste nuestra ciudad no es muy gran de pero bueno
ReplyDeleteHello neighbords the Eugenia hurricane has destroyed almost all over my house ,has lifted the roof , garden ...and it has broken the huts where theywere animals from my veterinary clinic, many things are broken , but there are some that can be used.
ReplyDeleteMy familyand me are good , but my dog has broken a leg and my cat has died
All around this devastated, the fields are filled With debris and almost all the houses falls
The sea has eaten part of the Beach (Bugatti Beach )