A Hurricane Warning has been issued for as Hurricane Eugenia heads toward Mad Town.
At 5 a.m. the center of the storm was 330 miles south-southwest of Mad Town
Eugenia’s maximum sustained winds were 100 mph as it moved to the north-northwest at 7 mph. Hurricane-force winds extend outward up to 30 miles from the center and tropical-storm-force winds extend outward up to 115 miles.
The system is forecast to increase in speed on Wednesday and take a turn toward the north-northeast on Thursday. On the forecast track, the core of Hurricane Eugenia will near Mad Town on Thursday.
A dangerous storm surge is expected to produce coastal flooding in Mad town. Near the coast, the surge will be accompanied by large and destructive waves.

Oh my god! I have a lot of fear.
ReplyDeleteI wish that it go in other direction in the last moment, and please it doesn't cause many destructions.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi! l am pli the policewoman of the city.Causes of the uracan : My house it is cracked ,and yesterday one man told to my family that we hace to leave our house because it van fall un anytime so it can be dangerous.There were some other problems in the city it was a disaster ,there are trees ,rubish un the streeets ,.... so many thing ,but all habitants of the city and me ,we are going to clen it and help us to con up.My father brocked his leg because he was running when a big rock hit him EVERITHING WAS MOVING IN THE CITY!!.Also mi móvil brocke fron the table fell to the floor .O MY GOT I CAN NOT LIVE WITH OUT IT!!.I did not hace any accident ;-);-)All the habitantes of the city are going to recolect money meaking concertar with voluntary singers ,solding things,.. EVERYTHING TO OUR CITY,COME ON WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! l am pli the policewoman of the city.Causes of the uracan : My house it is cracked ,and yesterday one man told to my family that we hace to leave our house because it van fall un anytime so it can be dangerous.There were some other problems in the city it was a disaster ,there are trees ,rubish un the streeets ,.... so many thing ,but all habitants of the city and me ,we are going to clen it and help us to con up.My father brocked his leg because he was running when a big rock hit him EVERITHING WAS MOVING IN THE CITY!!.Also mi móvil brocke fron the table fell to the floor .O MY GOT I CAN NOT LIVE WITH OUT IT!!.I did not hace any accident ;-);-)All the habitantes of the city are going to recolect money meaking concertar with voluntary singers ,solding things,.. EVERYTHING TO OUR CITY,COME ON WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Sophie, architect. This hurricane have been a complete disaster. In my house the windows are broken, the roof has collapsed. The tree of my garden has fallen over the house, the cat of the neighbor has flown and nobody finds it, now everything is more difficult than ever. You just have to hope
ReplyDeleteIt has been horrible the roof of my house is broken and my dog has died. I'm happy because my family is well hope you are well,🐕🐕🐕🐶🐶🏠🏠🏠
ReplyDeleteI'm Nina the doctor. When the hurricane come I was in my house watching TV, when I saw on the news that a hurricane was coming, but I thought that nothing would happen, but the hurricane came closer and closer to me. It was the worst moment of my life. My parakeet escaped and my dog went flying. I did not leave flying but I saw a flying cow. My house was destroyed.I am very sad about what has happened.
ReplyDeleteIn my house the hurricane was a disaster. Only survived the basement and a wall. I think that my house was burned by a lightning. But are only material damage.
ReplyDeleteI'am Alfonso. In my house the hurricane was a disaster. Only survived the basement and a wall. I think that my house was burned by a lightning. But are only material damage.
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Emilia! The hurricane was a disaster! In the morning, I saw in the newspaper that a hurricane was coming to our city. I thought that it was a joke or something like that, so I didn't worry too much. After the work, I when to my house, and when I was sleeping, I heard a very loud noise. I woke up quickly and i saw by the window the dangerous hurricane. I cought some food and i went to the basement. Later i went to the first floor, and i saw all the things broken and very bad. The second floor and the roof were broken in the floor. My bed was in the street, the things of the bathroom were in the kitchen, and in the livingroom there was nothing. I didn't find my cat, so i think that he is dead :(. The next day i went to the hospital. the beds were broken, and some people were hurt.
ReplyDeleteIn general, all Mad Town was very bad, so the habitants decided to make some things to recolect money and repair the broken things. We hope that we can repair the mostpart of the broken things. We can do it!
Hi I am Amadeus . Yesterday was a disaster. I was in my house when and suddenly I heard a noises. I left my house and I saw a hurracane. Like my house is in the hillside of the volcano i went to see the city. Was amazing because you could see all of the city .
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately my house suffered some damages.
Hi, I'm Laura, the journalist. The hurricane was a disaster !!! When the hurricane come, I was in my house sleeping and I heard a stong noises that came from the leaving room, I got up for see what happened and when I arrived here I saw that all the fornitures had falled to the floor, I was scared, so I called to my parents and I told them all, they said that were scared too. I lit the TV and I watched that a terrible hurricane had torn apart the city. One hour later, the police knocked my door, I opened it and they said me that I had leave my house quickly because the hurricane was very dangerous, since them I can't sleep quiet. We are in a refuge, but I'm very scared, when finish that ?? :.. (
ReplyDeleteHello I'm so scared by the hurricane Eugenia.My house is cmpletely destroyed and i have to rebuild it.But it was a relief that all my cats are safe.If you have any wound pet send it to me to heal him.
ReplyDeleteI hope none of you have suffered a lot of damage and rebuild everything that you succeed
ReplyDeleteHello, I’m Adolf, the militar.
ReplyDeleteIt was a horrible, big and catastrophic hurricane. Unfortunately, it tore all the roof of my house and there were hundred rubbles flying.
It blew so hard that sent my car flying to another street.
Now, the streets are flooded and my garage is a dirty pool because the hurricane brought lot of water of the sea and the river has overflowed.
There was a thousand-year-old tree in my garden but the hurricane tore it and now it´s on the top of our church like a flag.
A surrealistic anecdote of that day is that the hurricane’s force brought to my house’s courtyard a school of fishes and, in disguise, I distributed all the fish, and the city had a wonderful dinner!
Fortunately, all my family are alive, and I hope that all the people in city too.
Now, after the powerful Eugenia hurricane the army will have a big hard work.
Oh noo, I am Mark Bones, mi house was totaly destroyed by the huracan. My shop has survive, but all my things has been broken.I hope that the habitants can rebuild them houses and importants objets. The most important is that the huracan didn't kill anybody. I am doing a concert with my friends to earn money to rebuild importants buildings like schools. We can do it!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my god! I am paskasio and I am the profesional football player. The huracan was terrible, my house is not in mad city because it flew. I am perfect but not my family, my father broke his right arm, my mother broke his left hand and my sister don't have legs!!! I am going to do a charity race whit some friends the twenty of october for do new houses, it is in bugatti beach and it cost 6€. I hope that yo come, we see yo there!!!
ReplyDeleteHi, im Chapo Guzman a famous drug trafficker.
ReplyDeleteThe huracan was terrible. I couldnt deal whith drugs because there was very much surge.
My sister has die because the uracan destroy her house. There are lots of familys has lose their houses, so im going to talk whit the mayor to do donate 10 millon $ to repair their houses. I wait your answer Mayor Ruperta.
Chapo Guzmán.
Hello neighbords I'm Daniela Pérez:
ReplyDeleteEugenia hurricane has destroyed almost all over my house,has lifted the roof,garden ...and it has broken the huts where theywere animals from my veterinary clinic , many things are broken , but there are some that can be used .
My family and me are good but my dog has broken a leg and my cat died .
All around this devastated , the fields are filled with debris and almost houses falls .
The sea eaten part of the Buggatti Beach
Hello i am pachy the fireman.My family and my house are good but my firesfirestation are destroyed.I have a lot of work now because all the people call me all the time,all the
ReplyDeleteDays . The people say me that his cats are in the trees!
ReplyDeleteDays . The people say me that his cats are in the trees!
ReplyDeleteHello, I´m John Cena, the policeman of Madtown.
ReplyDeleteThe hurricane destroyed my house and the police station!
It also killed all my kids and my wife. I feel very sad...
I was in the police station when I heard a noise coming from the window, so I went to check out what was that, and I saw the hurricane!
I phoned my wife but she didn't answer.
After that, I went to my house, but there was no house! I found the corpses of my wife and kids. I felt really devastated.
When I returned to the police station to warn all my partners about that awful hurricane, it was destroyed, too!
All the streets are flooded and almost every house in Madtown is destroyed.
At this moment, I'm trying to find any place to hide, and be secure once for all.
Hello,I'am Vanessa. The hurricane has been terrible. My neighbor I told me that a hurricane was coming to our town.I was so scared. The next day, in the afternoon, I felt that my house was moving strongly. I went to the house of my neighbor. Everything moved, each time was stronger. I didn't want to go out to the street for if was felling a tree or something.
ReplyDeleteEverything was broken, the windows, lamps, doors...The worst thing of everything was my dog. He was not possible to save. I am very sad. The next day I called my parents to know if they were nice. My father has broken leg, but my mother was nice.
we need help to reconstruct our city!!!
Hi, I'm Angie the lawyer¡¡The hurricane destroyed my house !!. I was ordering some papers on my desk in my office when the cup above her began to move then all fell to the floor.Left of there and I took my car and went home when I get home I found squashed because a very large tree had fallen on ella.Afortunadamente I was not there at the time.The trees and street lamps fell to the floor and furniture of the houses were flying in the air.The hurricane it was terrible,there are so many people in the hospital :(.Bit I hope that together se can fix it
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Angie the lawyer.¡¡The hurricane destroyed my house !!. I was ordering some papers on my desk in my office when the cup above her began to move then all fell to the floor.Left of there and I took my car and went home when I get home I found squashed because a very large tree had fallen on it.I wasnt there at the time.The trees and street lamps fell to the floor and furniture of the houses were flying by aires.The hurricane it was terrible,and so many people are in the hospital but I hope that together we can fix it
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh muy goood!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery thing is destroyed
WHAT HAS HAPPENED???
MY SWIMMING POOL IS FULL OF RUBISH AND THERE'S A GUY ON MY ROOF. I HOPE HE IS NOT DIE...
My family have a lot of pain. They were At home At the same time that de hurricane was in the city... The hospital told me that they need 500.000 To pay for the medicines... So...
I think i will kill one of them To pay less...
Please Mayor, Fix this...
Hi.I am the mayor .I feel bad because there are a lo of People With his houses destruyen.We are going to do manu things to collect the money My house is destroying too so we need to stay in a place of the island That we stay confortablle. I hope That your familys are okey.I hope questions. Good Day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Chapo Guzmán .Sorry for your sister
ReplyDeleteThanks Chapo Guzmán .Sorry for your sister
ReplyDeleteHi.I am the mayor .I feel bad because there are a lo of People With his houses destruyen.We are going to do manu things to collect the money My house is destroying too so we need to stay in a place of the island That we stay confortablle. I hope That your familys are okey.I hope questions. Good Day.
ReplyDeleteHi i am Aurelio, the Huricane destroyed my car and a part
ReplyDeleteof my house, also kills my cat Adolf and my dog
Federico. I need a psychologist because i am traumatized. Please help me i need a lot of money to repair the damages