Geographical Features

Our town is by the Bugatti Beach, we arre surrounded by the high Rocky Mountains and among them we can find the Eno Volcano. We also enjoy the clear waters of the Krystal lake in the middle of the town.

Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Welcome Rudy!

Hello Rudy!
Welcome to our town, it's not big but there are lots of things to do. You can visit our volcano, hike in our mountains or surf in Bugatti Beach. 
Cher Tea

23 comments:

  1. Hi Rudy
    Welcome to our town. It's so pretty and there are some places to visit. I am Sophie, the arquitect. I'm 21. I hope you will like our town.
    Bye,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rudy! I'm Diana, nice to meet you! Welcome to our town, there are a lot of places to visit, like the Krystal lake, where all the manatees lives and the beautiful beaches,I hope u like our town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rudy
    Welcome to our town. You can visit a lot of things for example,our volcano,the beach and more things. I am Anekke the vet of the city and I am 24 years old.
    I hope you will like the city.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rudy
    Welcome to our town. You can visit a lot of things for example,our volcano,the beach and more things. I am Anekke the vet of the city and I am 24 years old.
    I hope you will like the city.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Rudy!!:-D.
    I am the plicewoman of the town my name it's Poli and I'm 23 years old ,we are so happy of you ,meet you soon!!.
    Our town it isn't big but it's ineresting and so beatiful ,because we hace got a volcano ,mountains...many things so we can do a lot of actovities ,l think you would like it a lot.lt's a recomendable place .WELCOMEEEEE^_^^_^^_^^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN AND GOOD WITH US IN OUR CITY.WELCOME:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Rudy,welcome to our city, our volcano is a very pretty place, I hope you will visit it. My name is Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rudy,welcome to our city, our volcano is a very pretty place, I hope you will visit it. My name is Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rudy!! Wellcome to our incredible city "Mad Town". We are very excited to meet you. We hope that you like our city, the very beautiful places that we have, and the festival. My name is Emilia and I'm the doctor of Mad Town. All the habitants are very kind and funny and a little bit crazy hahaha but I think that you will be good with us. :D And if you need something you can go to the place where I work and i will help you :)we hope that you like all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Rudy welcome to our city
    I hope you have a good time with us and enjoy the beautiful river high mountains and the beach .i am nicole the doctor.bayy😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Rudy! Welcome yo our city Mad Town!! I'm Angie the lawyer of the City.In our city there are a lot of places to visit for example:the volcano,bugatti beach,the kristal Lake...etc.We hope that you have fun with us :).Byee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rudy!!
    And welcome To our city...
    I am the actor from the city... If you need help call me... I have money

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Rudy!!!❤ Welcome to our city 'Mad Town' I hope that you pass very well with us. The city have very place to visit.My name is Vanessa and I am 23 years old. If you need something, come with me, I can help. We want to meet you. I hope that you like our city and you enjoy...����

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Rudy ,
    I am Patchi , the fireman of our city.If you necesite something call me . And you can go to my fire station someday . Welcome Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Rudy, I'm Laura, the journalist of Madtown and I'm 21 years old. This city is the best place to live, here you can climb the Rocky Mountains, take photos of the Volcano, surfing at the Bugatti Beach, swim in the Kristal Lake... The people of Madtown is amazing, good and a little crazy. If you are bored or you need something, you can come here, you are our friend. We hope that you have fun much in Madtown and with us. Se you soon !!!!! ;) ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Rudy. ¡WELCOME TO OUR CITY!
    My name is Adolf, I´m 21 years and I´m a militar. I hope that you enjoy our town and that you have a great time here, so much that you finally decided to stay in it with us. It is a small city, very beautiful and it has a lot of interesting things like the volcano, the lake, the mountains, the beach, etc.
    I wish, well, I´m sure, that you will feel like in home.
    I´m so excited to meet you, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello rudy welcome to our town madtown.I,m Alfonso one of our police,I hope that you enjoy it.We have many places to visit and many activities to do.Is not a very big town but is a very funny place

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rudy,
    Welcome to MadCity, I am Mark Bones, the owner of the nuclear shop, you can visit my shop whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rudy, I'm John Cena, the policeman of Madtown.
    I hope you like our small town!
    There are a lot of activities to do, like surfing in the Buggati Beach, climbing the Rocky Mountains, or exploring the Eno Volcano!
    If you have any problem with a person in Madtown you can tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Rudi,I am adolph Franco , Welcome to our city . Is a beutiful place to visit . I am the piloto of matdown . If you want go to a other place you can tell my . I hope will see in Matdown

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Rudy , my name is Blond and I'm the policewonan of Madtown , in that town you can visit a lot of places like the Eno Volcano , the Bugatti Beach and you can surf in the beach , if you have any problem tell me . See you soon.

    ReplyDelete