Our town is by the Bugatti Beach, we arre surrounded by the high Rocky Mountains and among them we can find the Eno Volcano. We also enjoy the clear waters of the Krystal lake in the middle of the town.
Thursday, 8 December 2016
Cher Tea the butcher sends her best wishes to Mad Town neighbours for the next holidays.
Thank you very much Cher Tea! Have very nice christmas holidays. I wish you to have a lot of presents and enjoy your time with the family. I will miss you! But I'm so happy to have fun with my friends and doing a lot of things. Kisses and have a happy new year and enjoy too much xmas. ;D
Thanks Cher Tea ! We are very happy with you. Madtown and I wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year. I hope that you will have a lot of presents. Kisses for you and for my friends of Madtown ! ❤️
Thank you very much Begoña , you all hace a very good time and Christmas 🎊🎉🎁🎄
ReplyDeleteSorry : you all have a very good time and Christmas
ReplyDeleteThank you a lot begoña for all a will remember all the nice things that we hace donne and thanks you for all hace a nivel xmas ,ser you a kisss
ReplyDeleteHAAVE A NIIICEEEE HOLIDAAAY FOR ALL MADTOWN PEOPLE
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Cher Tea! Have very nice christmas holidays. I wish you to have a lot of presents and enjoy your time with the family. I will miss you! But I'm so happy to have fun with my friends and doing a lot of things. Kisses and have a happy new year and enjoy too much xmas. ;D
ReplyDeleteThanks Cher Tea! I wish you all mery Xmas and a Happy new year! 😘
ReplyDeleteThanks Cher Tea ! We are very happy with you. Madtown and I wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year. I hope that you will have a lot of presents. Kisses for you and for my friends of Madtown ! ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks Cher Tea! Madtown and me wish you have a nice holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Madtown!
ReplyDelete