Geographical Features

Our town is by the Bugatti Beach, we arre surrounded by the high Rocky Mountains and among them we can find the Eno Volcano. We also enjoy the clear waters of the Krystal lake in the middle of the town.

Wednesday, 19 April 2017

My family

Hello, I’m John Cena and I´m going to tell you how my family came to Madtown.
My grandfather and grandmother were born in 1945 in Massachusetts, USA. 
My grandfather was a really strong man, and my grandmother was a really funny woman.
They were wrestlers and in a world tour, they had to stay in Madtown for a while. They liked the city but they had to go to the next city scheduled for the tour. 
When they retired, they moved to Mad Town, and there my father was born.
His name is Peter Cena and he met my mother working in Taco Bell.
They married and then I was born!
Now we live happy here in Mad Town. We love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment