I want to tell you something about my family. My family arrived in his town because his old town (Ajo) demolish for consequence of an earthquake.
I don't have father because he died in this earthquake, he was born in 1913 in Ajo. My mother could save together with me. Her name is Catalina and she was born in 1909 in a near pleace of Ajo, called Paloma. My mother met my father when she travelled to Ajo, she was going to get water to the river and he saw her and my father considers my mother very pretty. My mother was a girl very beautiful, with long and very black hair, a nice smile and brown eyes. She was small and thin whereas my father was high and big but he wasn't fat. This was telling me my mother about my father because when he died I was very small and I don't remind his.
They were boyfriends and decided to marry and to be lived in Ajo. A few years later, they had a doughter, I. When I had three years, in Ajo there was an earthquake, in that my father died. My mother decided go to Mad Town, a town calm and out of danger. There my mother worked in a farm to get money and to be able to grow up me.
My mother died 65 years for a heart attack.
No comments:
Post a Comment